Battlefield 1 - First details on the new upcoming DLC weapons
Yesterday, the first details on the upcoming DLC weapons have been released.
According to the informations, there will be 4 new rifles, 1 new shotgun, 1 new pistol and 3 new melee weapons.
- Ribeyrolles 1918 ---> Assault
- Sjögren Inertial ---> Shotgun Assault
- RSC 1917 ---> Medic
- Lebel Modell 1886 ---> Scout
- Chauchat ---> Support
- MLE 1903 Extended (This weapon is already available in the Assault class. After releasing the DLC it will be available in all classes)
- Cogwheel Club
- Nail Knife
- Trench Fleur
- Char 2C Behemoth
- Saint-Chamond Heavy Tank
- Siege Howitzer
Additionally there will be 10 extra ranks added to the game, what means that the max. Rank gets increased from 100 to 110.
Battlefield 1 - First Patchnotes for the february update
Yesterday the first patchnotes for Battlefield 1 CTE came out.
A lot of new features are awaiting us in the upcoming february patch in Battlefield 1.
Among others, the good old ribbons - known from Battlefield 3 and 4 - will return into the game.
It will be some more rewards, e.g. a bonus weapon codex and 25.000 XP for 500 kills with a weapon.
Further on, there will be 50 class ranks. If rank 50 is reached with a weapon, it will be rewarded with a Killcard (Known from Call of Duty)
The cooldown time of gas is reduced from 20 to 10 seconds.
Mapvote after the end of the match will be implemented.
The complete patchnotes can be found here: PATCHNOTES
An exact release date of the patch has not yet been communicated by Dice.
Usually there is a max. time of 2 weeks between patching the CTE-Servers and official release date of the patch.
Battlefield 1 - first informations on the new DLC
The first informations on the new Battlefield 1 DLC "Thay shall not pass" have been released yesterday. According to the post the following new features will be added to the game:
- 4 new maps (Verdun Heights, Fort de Vaux, Soissons und Rupture)
- The french army will jump into the action.
- New weapons for all available classes except Elite Classes will be added (unfortunately there is no further information on the weapons in detail)
- A new Elite Class "Trench Raider" will be introduced, according to the informations it´ll be a pure close combat (melee) class.
- A new gamemode "Frontlines", a mixture of Rush and Conquest
- A new Behemoth, super-heavy French Tank Char 2C.
A detailed release date for the upcoming DLC in March is not yet announced. As usually the premium users should be able to play it 2 weeks earlier.
Already some more news regarding the next upcoming DLC, have been released.
Dice announced that there will be a 100% sure Eastern-Front DLC, including the russian army.
CS:GO Plattform ESEA hacked
According to reports, 1.5 million accounts were hacked on the CS: GO Platform E-Sports Entertainment Association (ESEA)!
Places of residence, full names, email addresses, birth dates, phone numbers, addresses of own websites and account IDs for Steam, Xbox and PSN etc. were probably stolen. At least the players passwords are not visible.
According to csoonline.com over 1.5 million user data were copied from ESEA to LeakedSource.